Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 17:02:24 -0800
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report

Los wrote:

> Jon,
>
> We can't get it. Your site requirtes password and user ID. can you
post
> it somewhere else?
>
> Los
>
> Jon Davis wrote:
>
> > I have typed up a report of my side of the action at the
> > Isolation Base Zebra called "No Peace for the Enlisted."
> >
> > This scenario was run by Stuart Murray and Thomas Barclay
> > and I participated.  It is alleged that Thomas Barclay's forces
> > were brutally wiped out in this incident.  This report addresses
> > these allegations.
> >
> > The URL is:
> >
> > http://www.albany.net/~davis/ft/gzg-ecc/wy/report-275.html

Attention all participants and interested parties,
     The UNSC has posted this information as need to know only and
has restricted access to the site pending completion of an inversigation
to determine if any war crimes were committed during this action.

Director UNSC war crimes tribunal.
A. Schickelgruber
E.B/A.H.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: DS: SAW versus APSW versus RFAC Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Report - Star Grunt report