Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 01:26:17 GMT
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 11:54:23 +0000, "Geo-Hex" <geohex@teleport.com>
wrote:

>What big companies??  I'm sorry folks but the companies mentioned so
>far do not rule this industry any longer (and never did).

The only one of the boycotters that I'd potentially miss is Steve
Jackson Games. However, I haven't bought GURPS stuff in ages and I can
buy their new stuff at the local game stores without a problem. I have
Heavy Gear and a boxed set of 10 gears but I haven't played it. The
others really didn't interest me. If SJG and Palladium not showing up
means that someone smaller but new gets a crack at the show, that
would be for the better.

Besides, it looks like the bulk of my spending is going to be at the
GeoHex booth this year, anyway. :-)

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Gamer girls can go to #$%&!!! Next: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?