Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: SFB Conversions

Lasers vs. StarLite, was Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

From: Tony Christney <acc@u...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 12:25:21 -0800
Subject: Lasers vs. StarLite, was Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Note that this was _not_ a commercial. It was a news story (Q&Q)and all
of the
tests were conducted by independent engineers and scientists in an
independent lab. There is some stuff on the net about it, but I forget
the
URL.
<<
 Ok, I found more info:
Invented in 1993 by Maurice Ward.

a related URL: http://www.charm.net/~dmg/mysteries/mystery1.html

one of the independents convinced of StarLite's legitimacy is
Dr Rustum Roy
Prof of Materials Sciences
Pennsylvania State University.

You could probably find more by searching for StarLite and Maurice Ward.

Tony Christney
acc@uvic.ca
*     "Good, Bad, I'm the one with the gun"	*

Prev: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!? Next: Re: SFB Conversions