Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers

Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

From: You naked inside your fear <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 14:37:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Now Dream Pod 9?!?

>All this talk about conventions has me nervous now...

Eh, we'll see what ultimately happens. Remember KR's post on this
subject a month or two ago? He didn't sound too worried that I could
tell.

>Big companies are boycotting GenCon; does anybody know what the
>scuttlebutt is on Origins?  (I had time to go to one convention
>this year, and I picked Origins because the scheduling works out
>better, and it's only about two hours away from my parents house
>in Windsor, ON.  (8-) )

Errr....where's Origins being held at this year?? I thought it was
in Columbus, Ohio...which, last *I* looked, was a shade more than 2
hours from any point in Canada... (now, okay, I'll grant you someone
could have done gone and moved the city on me...  ;-)

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers Next: Re: Further thoughts on hitting with lasers