Prev: Re: New B5 ships Next: RE: New B5 ships

RE: New B5 ships

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 13:52:12 -0500
Subject: RE: New B5 ships

If I remember correctly Severed Dreams doesn't show a Hyperion from the
rear but it does show the Clarkstown from topside but I'd have to check
it.  A Voice in the Wilderness II however does show the Hyperion from
several angles and it is quite clear from the ending sequence that the
engines are in-line - I replayed it several times.  My comments about
the squished nozzles was just a warning as I started crazy gluing them
in and found I had to change it.  You're right that nobody's perfect. I
like these miniatures.

David Best

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu