Prev: New B5 ships Next: Re: New B5 ships

Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

From: Rob Paul <rpaul@w...>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:10:49 +0000
Subject: Re: DS2 Infantry Figures

At 23:30 22/02/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Brian Bell wrote:
>>
>> I am looking for cavalry for DS2.
>> Does anyone know of any 1/300 or 1/285th scale motorcycle figures. I
>> tried Micro Armor, but was unable to discover such figures.
>> Not as high on the priority list is mounted cavalry figures on horses
or
>> camels.
>
>GHQ makes micro armor ketteraids, that I know off. I think they do MC
>also.
>
>As far as 6mm cav, the best I know of is Heroic & Ross.
>
>My "Evil Empire"  6mm game troops use a lot of H&R WWII cav as "Rough
>Riders".

Irregular do WW1 and WW2 horsed cavalry, and assorted motorbikes with
and
without sidecars (and assorted fantasy cav on unusual mounts)  The
animal-mounted stuff is in the usual "elements" of 2 to 5 figs on a
base,
while the bikes are single models on a base.

I'm sure Scotia do m/c combinations

Heroics and Ros do m/c combinations, kettenkrads, and bicycle infantry

Rob

"Rob Paul

Dept of Zoology
Oxford University
South Parks Road
Oxford
(01865) 271124
"Once again, villainy is rotting meat
before the maggots of justice!"
"

Prev: New B5 ships Next: Re: New B5 ships