Prev: RE: Painting miniatures Next: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

From: Mike.Elliott@b...
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:22:03 +0000
Subject: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.

Mmm, yes of course the probabilities would only be the same if you were
draw ONE chit at a time _and put it back in the pot_ before drawing the
next.

Which only goes to show that replacing the chits with dice is not such a
good idea.

Mike Elliott, GZG

____________________________
_____
Subject: Re: DSII damage chit chart.
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 17/02/1998 20:10

At 01:38 PM 2/16/1998 +0000, you wrote:

>Hmm, yes okay, but the whole point of the chit drawing system is that
it
is >a LOT FASTER to draw say 4 chits than roll 2 dice 4 times and look
up
the >result on a table.

>Same probabilities, just a hell of a lot faster with chits.
>
>Mike Elliott, GZG

*My probabilities Professor would greatly disagree with you...

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto!

Prev: RE: Painting miniatures Next: Re[2]: DSII damage chit chart.