Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: Babylon 5 in Australia

DS2 vs SG2 Armor

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:04:59 -0700
Subject: DS2 vs SG2 Armor

SG2 provides for a minimum of level 1 armor for top, sides and bottom
(p. 31) except on open topped vehicles. DS2 however, does not provide
for this (at least that I can find).

Has anyone else played DS2 with a minimum of level 1 armor for sides,
top & bottom? Did it make any substancial difference?

What orignally brought about the intrest was that I was playing my first
DS2 game and had some size 2 GEV (Grav?) tanks. Being size 2, they had
level 2 armor on the front. Level 1 on sides and top. And level 0 on the
bottom. They were quickly neutralized by artillery dropped minefields.
With level 0 armor, I had NO chance of surviving. :-(
--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html

Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: DSII Question- Obstacles Next: Re: Babylon 5 in Australia