Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!

Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

From: Brian Bell <Brian.Bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 21:55:05 -0700
Subject: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

> Decal sheets, any plans. I'd pay real money for such things.
>
> This IS something we'd like to do, if we can get a reasonable price on
> them. Out of interest, how many other people would like FT decals?
> (National logos, ship numbers and such)?

Count me in, as long as they are small enough. Ship numbers and letters
should be about 8 point type in a sans-serif font (be sure to choose a
font with cross bars for I and zero). Please include letters! This will
allow us to place ship names on the ships. Please take the effort to
include some Kra'Vak characters.

--
Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html

Cygnus Eclipsers' Science Fiction Games Page
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST!