Prev: DSII Miniatures Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 23:48:23 EST
Subject: Re: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

<< >Yes but can you accept orders from the US? As a distributor of your
 >products, Geohex is not cutting the mustard. (American slang which
means
 >they don't do a good job, they have too many stock outs and it takes
 >weeks to get items shipped to customers).
 >
 >Los

 The delays on getting new items into production in the US are partly
down
 to us (recently, anyway) being slow getting new masters out to KR - I
 accept this, and we're trying to speed things up - and partly (as KR
posted
 a while back) that the US distribution system enforces LONG delays on
new
 releases even when they are technically "ready". As to stock levels and
 turnround time for in-production items, I can't really comment - you'll
 have to take this up with KR.

 Our agreement with KR is that we can supply direct any items that he is
NOT
 (for whatever reason) going to be putting into production, but all
items
 that are actually in production (or shortly going to be) in the US
really
 must be ordered from GH as sole distributor and licensee. I suggest you
 talk to them re: the latest release schedule, especially as we've just
sent
 a huge parcel of new stuff out there (bringing things virtually up to
date
 as of January); they should be able to tell you what will be out when,
and
 hopefully help you re: delivery on other stuff as well.

 Jon (GZG)

Geohex can be slow if you deal with them direct, but thats not their
main
method of business. K.R does a good job of trying to keep distributors
up to
date with product. While some distributors don't carry the full line of
GZG
products, others do.

If anyone is having problems getting GZG/Geohex products, lean on your
local
game store. That's why were here. Any store can get any of these product
with
a little effort if the item is still in production.

Prev: DSII Miniatures Next: Re: FT Die, Fleet Emblems