Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Some FT background stuff (guidelines for writers) - LONG POST! Next: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

Ship Prefixes

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:07:57 -0500
Subject: Ship Prefixes

OK, sorry about this folks but it seems Johnny no-brain has taken over
here.  I can't realy believe I've done this but it appears I've deleted
the
list of ship prefixes that went out to the list not very long ago.  I
would
be most grateful if someone could post the list directly to me rather
than
clog bandwidth.

Thanks,

Stuart