Prev: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections? Next: FT Die, Fleet Emblems

[COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:56:26 +0000
Subject: [COMMERCIAL] GZG NEWS!

This is a GZG information posting - hope no-one minds ....

Just to let everyone know that:

1) WE CAN NOW TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!
We can take CC payments by mail or phone, but for phone orders PLEASE
only
call us between 10am and 3pm, weekdays only, UK TIME! The number is
01449
760575. If you get the answerphone, please DON'T leave CC orders on it,
but
call back later. Usual rules apply, eg: we can only send card orders out
the address of the cardholder, not to a third party. Please note MINIMUM
size of card orders is £10, due to processing costs. We can take VISA,
MASTERCARD, DELTA and JCB - sorry, we can't take Switch.

2) The NEW 1998 CATALOGUE is now out! Price £1.50 (inc. post/packing)
if
ordered seperately, or just £1 (post free) with other goods. For this
year
it is an A4 size one, 20 pages, with lots of NEW (and clearer!) photos,
especially of new stuff. Overseas customers please send the usual 5 x
IRCs
in lieu of payment.

IMPORTANT! Note to overseas customers:
If you are from the USA, Canada or S.America, please order from GEOHEX,
not
from us. We CAN sometimes supply items that are not going to be produced
by
GeoHex, but please always check with them first.
For customers in AUSTRALIA/NZ, the same applies to EUREKA MINIATURES.

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)
Snailmail address:

GROUND ZERO GAMES, PO BOX 337, NEEDHAM MARKET, SUFFOLK, IP6 8LN, UK.

Prev: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections? Next: FT Die, Fleet Emblems