Prev: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: Full Thrust Ship Registry

Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:09:00 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG Mini and Dice collections?

> > I bought JT's special packs which is a battle cruiser/ship and
> > escorts (6 ships) and carrier and escorts (5 ships). These are a
> > good deal and cheaper than buying singletons.
>
> Is there anything like this in the US?  I'm putting Full Thrust
> ships on my birthday list, but as I look at the prices on the Geohex
> page, and how many of those are a single ship per blister, I'm
> wishing I could get a fleet at a better price.  And that's with the
> assumption that I'll use mail order and get a 30% discount.
>
> Hey KR@Geohex, any plans for fleet packages?

(CC:ing this to KR...)

If there are no plans, somebody there should come up with one.	For
that matter, how are the Squad/Platoon (Stargrunt II) and
Platoon/Company (Dirtside II) sets coming along?  (You could have a
deluxe Dirtside II set which includes the landing craft...)

Alfredo
Alfredo Lorente 		  "End This." -- Delenn
Minneapolis, MN 		Lines of Communication
alfredo@bitstream.net	      Babylon 5

Prev: Re: FTIII Rules Tryout Next: Re: Full Thrust Ship Registry