Prev: Re: HUGE! Re: The wide open road, National Characteristics(NSL), and FT in small places Next: FTSymbol font for Full Thrust fixed

Re: The wide open road

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 13:29:16 -0700
Subject: Re: The wide open road

>Well, my driving to Denver will be over 500 mi(>800km) one way, but
driving
>at 75 mph, (120kph?). Sorry, I'm thinking 8 to 5 conversion. Anyway,
long
>trip to do solo, but my daughter being on the other end makes it worth
it.
>;->=
>
>Gencon is a comparable distance in the other direction, but always with
>large crew. I like going, but would be philosophical about it's loss or
>diminution, as we'd have to invent a new one, perhaps closer to home.
>
>Would those planning on being at Genghis Con mail me direct with an
idea of
>when they'd be around, perhaps a quick game, but definitely a quick
coke or
>coffee on me?
>
>The_Beast

I have a busy weekend, so I can only be there Saturday morning.
I'm planning to be there Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
with my saucer fleet for FT. I don't think I'll have my DSII
or FR! forces done, but I'll bring what I have.

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com