Prev: Re: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post

Re: Worried about GenCon.

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 01:00:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Worried about GenCon.

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998 15:14:12 -0800 (PST), Brian Burger
<burger00@camosun.bc.ca> wrote:

>Is it just me or is WotC (Wizards of the Coast, inflictors-upon-us of
>Munchkin: The Addiction :) attempting to become the new, American
version
>of the Brit Evil Empire we all love to hate?

TSR already WAS the American version of GW. WOTC is more like the
gaming equivalent of Microsoft. WOTC's prices are still rather
reasonable; it's their competitive practices that are questionable.
What ARE they putting in the drinking water out there near Seattle?

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Worried about GenCon. Next: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post