Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA

Re: GZG distribution in NA

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 12:14:59 +0000
Subject: Re: GZG distribution in NA

>Does anyone know a good place in North America to get Dirtside II.  All
>local game shops are sold out and no distributor I've talked to can get
it
>in.  Does anyone in NA have some stockpiled copies?
>
>David Koontz

Don't know if any stores over there may still have copies on the shelf,
but
we're reprinting it at the moment. Geo-Hex has been out of stock for a
while, which is why distributors can't get any from them right now, and
we're almost out of them here too, so we haven't been able to send an
interim supply to keep GH going. The reprint will be done soon, so they
WILL be available again if you can't find one now.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook Question for Jon Next: Re: GZG distribution in NA