Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: Ortillery

Re: Ortillery

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 22:48:04 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Ortillery

On Mon, 2 Feb 1998, Michael Brown wrote:

> So, how many of what color chits do I draw, or was that d100 vs target
die?

Quality of Ship Crew, all Chits, Quality Die Type Inches in AoE,
Scatters
Leadership * 3in in random direction.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: RE: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: RE: Ortillery