Prev: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post Next: Re: Game Show at Newark (UK)

RE: Extra Fire Control

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:53:38 +1100
Subject: RE: Extra Fire Control

Extra firecons are use up too much mass to add to anything except the
largest Q-ships, for that mass, you can usually buy an A-batt or ADAF
system.

'Neath Southern Skies
Smeartrek: These are the voyages of the Starship Bubbles.
It's continuing mission, to destroy new worlds,
outbreed alien civilizations
& to boldly go where not even idiot's dare to venture.
users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/