Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post

RE: Computer Full Thrust <stay on target>

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:13:18 -0000
Subject: RE: Computer Full Thrust <stay on target>

On Monday, February 02, 1998 5:17 PM, Thomas Barclay
[SMTP:Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca] wrote:

> > This is a bit late due to the fact I've been away 2wks (having a
baby) and
> > had
> > 580 FT messages to wade through!
>
> Congrats Tim. Did your significant other not have to do most of the
> work? (grin).  Another member of the GZG fanatical hordes perhaps?

Thanks, any more follow ups on the off topic bit
(!!I don't want to be guilty of generating any more noise!!)

	tim.jones@smallworld.co.uk

Thanks

Those developing FT computer programs, I would like to draw your
attention
to some of the work that has gone before, that you may not be aware of.

There is a list for FT computer program
discussion send an email to majordomo@wraith.cs.colorado.edu put

	subscribe ftgzg-computer

in the body (alone on a line) to subscribe

	unsubscribe ftgzg-computer

to unsubscribe.

Or add -digest to the end of the list name for the digest version.

	subscribe ftgzg-computer-digest

AFAIK most of the people on it are programmers of varying degrees
so its a good place to air techie discussions/problems.

Also a standard for exchange of Ground Zero Game and ship designs known
as
GZF with a specification for Full Thrust II (FT2 Profile) see:

http://www.york.ac.uk/~mkh100/FThome.htm

or

http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/

ft2_profile_v1-0.html and gzf_standard_v1-0.html

PS.
All this computa' stuff should be in 'the' or 'a' FAQ, is it (FT FAQ)
still alive?

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: SG II House Rules - longish post