Prev: Re: Unofficial GZG Fiction Next: Re: Conquest '98

Re: Daleks (was:Age and Complexity)

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:47:09 +1100
Subject: Re: Daleks (was:Age and Complexity)

Irregular "Dalek" code number is NSF7 Robot Attack Class, two models for
price code A ( this varies depending which country you order from).

25mm Daleks are also out now from Harlequin, since they're blister
packed
and licensed they come out on the Games Workshop price side ( dear!). I
have only seen the standard figure but am reliably informed that an
engineer Dalek and an exploding Dalek (maybe it wasn't such a good
engineer!) are already available in the UK and US