Prev: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt) Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!

Re: LOTGH starships and comments

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:47:26 -0500
Subject: Re: LOTGH starships and comments

> Paul Copeland, who designed all the FT
>ships released up until 1996, has never been an Anime fan and therefore
>probably never seen Laputa or LOGH. He also designed the NSL ships
before
>B5 aired, so the similarity with B5 EA ships is also a (fortunate!)
>conincidence....

Now that GZG have taken over the FT line will there be new ships
released,
specifically in the NSL line.  The sort of ships I was thinking of were:
an
Escort Carrier, a military transport, a planetary assault ship, and a
cruiser between the heavy cruiser and the Escort cruiser (assault
cruiser
?).

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt) Next: Re: (Off Topic) THANK GOD FOR GAMER GIRLS!!!!!