Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: LOTGH starships and comments

Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

From: Jonathan Jarrard <jjarrard@f...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:59:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Re-scaling question (Stargrunt)

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I think this really only applies to things like the Paladin and
Phalanx,
> which are supposed to be BIG vehicles anyway; most of the range is
much
> smaller stuff, and the difference between 1/64 and 1/60 really is not
> enough to notice unless you get the micrometer out....
> What I meant (and perhaps should have explained clearer) is that we
chose
> to model quite large vehicles in some cases, not that they are
overscale
> for the figures.

I didn't mean to implay that GZG's vehicle were off-scale.  The vehicles
I am using come from a variety of sources, and were chosen to be as
close to the recommended (long ago and far away when GW actually
recommended outside vehicles) 1/43 scale.

Prev: Re: DS2 VTOL vs ADS Next: Re: LOTGH starships and comments