Prev: RE: FT Fighters & Cancon report Next: Re: Paintball (was: age...)

RE: Skirmish FMA?

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:15:17 +1100
Subject: RE: Skirmish FMA?

I haven't done any work on skirmish conversions, but I am currently
working on converting FMA to work with 25mm regimental	scale fantasy
(ie. making a major balance improvement on the Evil Empire system).
I've got the basics worked out, but will take a while to do a written
version & playtest.

'Neath Southern Skies
Ortillery, rich man's artillery.