Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Some FT questions

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:02:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Rob Paul wrote:

>	  3) Microgames- I'm still very fond of OGRE/GEV and Warpwar
(which
> had some very nice "believeable" illustrations- also by Winchell
Chung,
> weren't they?

	Guilty as charged.  If you look at the illustration on
	the title page, the system ship detaching from the
	warpship was based on a Larry Niven "singleship" from
	PROTECTOR.  I like my illustration with Hard Science,
	like my Science Fiction.

      * A B S I T * I N V I D I A * V E R B O ** I D E M * S O N A N S *

-----+
http://www.clark.net/pub/nyrath/home.html |
nyrath@clark.net |
|  /_\	| There are many kinds of people in the world.	Are you one of
them? |
| <(*)> |

|/_/|\_\|

| //|\\ |

-----+

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Some FT questions