Prev: Re: OT?: Alien Space Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:36:56 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

On Mon, 26 Jan 1998, Matthew Seidl wrote:

> When is Genghis Con?	Maybe we can get a list game going there.
>
> (I'm in Boulder/Longmont, and may well be too busy to attend, but I
> can try.  complicated lawsuits take a lot out of a person)

Feb. 13,14,15.	I ran a FT game at Tacticon but only managed to get 2
players.  Admittedly it was scheduled for Sun morning at 8 which might
explain the low attendance.  It was a good game though with different
straegies for fleet construction.

--Binhan

Prev: Re: OT?: Alien Space Next: Re: Age and Complexity