Prev: Re: FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 12:53:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

Yo, Samuel! Going to be at Genghis Con? I'm not signed up yet, but I
will
probably break my promise to not play EFSB ship rules there. ;->=
Interested?

Of course, as soon as I sent my last message, I thought of several
something elses. One was, having seen it at a previous Genghis
Con(that's
in Denver, son), someone had take the plastic boomers from Supremacy, a
little paint, and had come up with something VERY interesting!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity