Prev: Re: Scratchbuilding Ideas? was Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity) AND scratchbuilding ideas?

Re: FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity

From: "JACAR" <jacar@v...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:50:56 EST
Subject: Re: FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity

> No, FR! is the proper abbreviation. Fantasy Rules! is a miniature game
> rules set put out by Chipco. Don't have address, either e-mail or
snail,
> but plenty of presence on r.g.m.m, and r.g.m.w on occasion.
>
> Current brou-ha-ha concerns whether to get HotT(DBM-derived Horde of
the
> Things) or FR!
>
> No comment, as I only have the former, and untried at that.
>
> The_Beast

I just started playing FR!  I like it well.  I have read the rules to
HotT and don't like them as well.  There seems to be more variety and
depth in FR! than in HotT.  For instance, in HotT you can get
bespelled while in FR! you have a whole simple magic system to deal
with.  Both are good games.

John