Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)

FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:34:13 -0600
Subject: FR! was Re: Re[2]: Age and Complexity

No, FR! is the proper abbreviation. Fantasy Rules! is a miniature game
rules set put out by Chipco. Don't have address, either e-mail or snail,
but plenty of presence on r.g.m.m, and r.g.m.w on occasion.

Current brou-ha-ha concerns whether to get HotT(DBM-derived Horde of the
Things) or FR!

No comment, as I only have the former, and untried at that.

The_Beast

Mike.Elliott@BULL.NET on 01/26/98 08:30:49 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)
Subject:  Re[2]: Age and Complexity

Excuse me?
What's FR?
Mike Elliott
____________________________
_____
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity
Author:  owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk at INTERNET
Date:	 25/01/1998 23:08

All right, I'll bite...I was avoiding this thread, but I'm
outnumbered...I
surrender...
19, came into mini gaming with a cousin's copy of FT, bought DS2,
recently
bought SG2. Did the Munchkin:the Addiction thing in junior high, got
out...was tempted by the Evil Empire at various times, never had enough
cash (why did they drop ManOWar, anyway? Looked cool..) so GZG was my
intro
to mini gaming. Have also got into 15mm fantasy (Hordes of the Things),
am
avoiding the temptation to get 'just one more' mini system. (FR!, in my
case...)
Do some RPGing (Rolemaster 'Viking" theme campaign at the moment) and a
bit
of board wargaming (WiF FE)...read alot of SF and Fantasy...great fan of
David Drake, similar military SF...influences my take on DS2 and SG2.
This is more about me than you probably wanted to know...tough :) I
didn't
start this thread. Interesting, tho.
Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Introductions (was: Age and Complexity)