Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 98 15:05:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

All right then, here goes...

Age 32 (soon to advance by a year) who spends too much of his time
designing and developing Macintosh Applications for a living - engaged
and she was into playing (& painting) minis before we met (wahoooooo!) -

no kids - nine small, furred or quilled mammals.

To go along with the standard beginnings here, I started off by D&D in
1975 or 76.  Graduated to WWII micro armor in 79.  Since then I've
collected a number of Mini systems, Boardgames, and RPGs in the
intervening years.

Last games include: Full Thrust, DS2, AH Titan, Empire in Arms, GURPS,
WH40K (I'd have rather played SG2 believe me), and Magic the Gathering.

I know what you all are going to say about the Evil Empire (tm), and MtG

- let me explain.  The WH40K is the only minis game going in town (only
once every couple of months anyway).  My fiancee, her brother, and his
girlfriend all play.  Beside... most of my cards were free and I've
witness that game go from being an idea in Richard Garfield's mind to
crude drawings and photocopies on card stock to a product that's done
well.

BTW, does anyone remember the name of the Metagame that involved Robots
going around shooting at each other, only to need reprogramming at a
crucial moment?

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity