Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Age and Complexity

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 20:30:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

On Sun, 25 Jan 1998 13:20:47 -0500, Robert Crawford <crawford@iac.net>
wrote:

>That was SPI's "War of the Ring". That led to their
>Starship Troopers, then I picked up role-playing, and it's been
>down hill ever since.

Minor correction: Avalon Hill did _Starship Troopers_. They have a new
version out (as well as old stock in the old version) based on the
film. No matter what you might think of the film, the new version
appears to be fast paced (15 to 60 minutes per scenario) and a lot of
fun.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Age and Complexity Next: Re: Age and Complexity