Prev: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish) Next: Re: Age and Complexity

Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

From: Fabet <Fabet@a...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:21:11 EST
Subject: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish)

<< >1)	   I can only suggest that the size of the ships would get
 >   smaller fast.
 >2)	 The concept of multiple six dice needle beam
 >   attacks against the capitals would speed play a great deal.

 Remember that the "Ace" pilot rules already in MT allow an Ace to make
 selective (needle-style) attack against a single ship system if he
wishes.
 Not as effective as allowing a whole group to do it, true, but I
thought
 I'd point out that the rule already exists in one form.

 Jon (GZG)

 Designating one craft in a squadron a Wild Weasel actually makes more
sense.
In modern combat usually one or two weasel accompany a larger number of
attack
aircraft. They're far too few, vunerable and exspensive to send out
alone.

Prev: Re: Some FT rules ideas(Longish) Next: Re: Age and Complexity