Prev: Re: EFSB, Cheat Sheet Tables! Next: Solo Wargamers Association. (was Age and Complexity)

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 01:09:50 +1000
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

> Feral wrote:
> >
> > I wasn't on the list when this thread first started, but I thought
I'd add
> > my name to the roster:
> <snip and ditto above>

Age 39, Married, no kids, 2 dogs. Started playing with a copy of the
Donald Featherstone rules in 1971. Later involved in school wargames
club  (_Strictly_ historical and pre-20th century, run by the History
department). Gamed throughout High School, Paragon WW1 air combat,
"NORAD" the old boardgame, Fletcher Pratt Naval since 1972, GHQ
microarmour since 1973, D&D since 1976.

Last 5 games: Full Thrust (SF Miniatures) Competition, Full Thrust,
Armageddon (SF Boardgame), Epic 40K (Science Fantasy 6mm), Advanced D&D.

Hmmm... time I did something historical again...

> Age 38, Married, no kids, 6 cats, 2 dogs.  Started playing AH board
> games in the mid-70's.  Started playing MicroArmor, D&D and other mini
> based games in 1976.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: EFSB, Cheat Sheet Tables! Next: Solo Wargamers Association. (was Age and Complexity)