Prev: RE: B5 half-spoilers, was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Complexity/Campaigns

Re: Age and Complexity

From: Winchell Chung <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:11:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Age and Complexity

Well, I'm 40, divorced, no children, but am engaged
to a charming lady.

I have a massive collection of SF wargames, alas, most
have seen only solo play.

I used to do a lot of Champions RPG, but not so much
anymore (I generally  got stuck being the GM).

I did give Sean Barrett some help with his GURPS:LENSMAN,
I supplied the list of various beam types, and the
bit about tensegrity.

And I draw Ogres in my spare time <grin>

I'd like to get a framed "shadow box" (a picture frame
like device used by old ladies to show off their
thimble collections) so I can display my collection
of miniature starships.

Prev: RE: B5 half-spoilers, was Re: Sa'Vasku ship diagram GIF's Next: Complexity/Campaigns