Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: starship minis for sale

Re: Valiant Miniatures?

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:00:45 -0700
Subject: Re: Valiant Miniatures?

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998 21:21:45 -0500 (EST), Winchell Chung writes:
>On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, George,Eugene M wrote:
>
>> In the meantime, you have seen the (new) old Superior stuff ?
Cheerfully
>> and efficiently dispensed from  http://www.stellargames.com/ even if
>> your heart is set on the old Valiant minis, you'll get your nostalgia
>> fix on this'un.
>
>	I'll check it out!  I have a few of the Superior ships
>	(as well as the laughably simplistic game they supplied)
>	I've also got a sheet with a color photo of the ships
>	they painted, they look gorgeous!

People playing FT with the Superior ships might want to take a look at
the M Collective page on Superior
ships. http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/starfleet

One groups notion on stats for all these ships.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Star Blazers [Re: EFSB] Next: starship minis for sale