Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98

Re: Skirmish FMA?

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 08:26:32 +0000
Subject: Re: Skirmish FMA?

>I asked this question in another message, but I thought I'd make it a
>bit more obvious. Has anyone tried to put together a skirmish version
>of FMA? I know that Jon has been kicking the idea around, but I was
>wondering if anyone had given this a try or had some ideas about it.
>

>Allan Goodall		agoodall@sympatico.ca
>
>"We come into the world and take our chances
> Fate is just the weight of circumstances
> That's the way that Lady Luck dances
> Roll the bones." - N. Peart

We've already got this into a testable version (and it works very
nicely) -
we've used it for SF and fantasy so far, with good results. hat I
haven't
had time to do, with all the other projects on, is put it together in a
publishable form yet. IF I get the chance, I'll try to put something
together that I can put out by email soon, so I can get reactions to it.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: HELP NEEDED FROM OVERSEAS LIST MEMBERS! Next: Re: UFTWWWP Update: 1-17-98