Prev: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th Next: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 02:34:28 GMT
Subject: Re: GZG - East Coast Convention - Prereg starts Jan 20th

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:48:28 -0500, you wrote:

>Gencon sounds very attractive this year.  It's encouraging to see the
growth
>of GZG games in these events.	Any idea of  the number of GZG events
that
>were held last year?

Yes. Last year there were:

12 Full Thrust games events, 2 of these were NOT run by Geo-Hex
10 Stargrunt 2 game events (all run by Geo-Hex)
4 Dirtside II game events (all run by Geo-Hex)

This year we're doing 1 less Dirtside II events but 5 more FT and 5
more SG2 events. That's quite a big increase.

All the games I ran and/or participated in were full.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart