Prev: RE: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Naval Intelligence

Help! - EFSB Rule Variants

From: "M. Chad M-Harding" <iolar@g...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 07:43:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Help! - EFSB Rule Variants

Greetings all!

My entire home directory on my system was wiped out last week.	I've
only just begun to
restore things.  Jerry Han's archive has been invaluable in retrieving
old postings to
this list, but one posting that I distinctly remember getting in the
last month was not
in any of his archive (to my sheer horror!).  Someone in the las month
posted new
ship data for the White Star and Shadow vessels based on Jon's ship
rules from the
Earthforce Sourcebook, as well as notes on how to calculate ship values
and tonnages.  I
would very much appreciate it if the original poster, or anyone who did
keep that message
please email it to me (or repost it to the list - there may be some
others who would like
to catch it again).  Thanks much for any assistance.

M. Chad M-Harding
iolar@greatnorthern.net

P.S.:  Does anyone know of any FT/EFSB related sites hosting more rule
variants for the
       "Official" B5 rules?

Prev: RE: FT Scenario - Dragon Twins Next: Naval Intelligence