Prev: Re: Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention - Call for Par Next: Strategic Stargrunt

Re: Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention - Call for Par

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 05:13:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention - Call for Par

Mike,
    As it turns out, British Air is having a Promotional fare during the
time period of this convention. I got a quote from my agent of $421
from London to Philadelphia.  I do not know from which London
airport.  I will make further inquiries.

    We would be glad to publish scenarios and photos when we have
finished the event.  The scenarios can be listed here and/or posted
to Web pages. Photos will definitely be on the Web.

Jon