Prev: Re: Roles of various ship classes Next: Re: Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention - Call for Par

Re: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:26:05 +0000
Subject: Re: <offtopic>I-War</offtopic>

>>FYI although a little off topic this is of general space gaming
interest
>>I have just read a good review of the game I-War for budding
>>space captains.
>>
>>In brief it gives you a fully modelled 3D ship to command
>>with a realistic space flight model to die for and it
>>runs a a PC with last years specification.
>>

>On a slightly different note.	There was some mention a while ago about
>computer version of Full Thrust.  Does anyone know what happened to it
?

>Stuart.
>

>Stuart Murray
>
>Department Of Molecular Genetics
>Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
>1300 Morris Park Avenue
>Bronx
>New York 10461
>
>Tel: (718) 430 4289
>smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Stuart - if you mean the proposed "big" commercial project rather than
the
many ideas of freeware/shareware games, then it just disappeared up its
own
tailpipe - the software developer that was working on it - Psynet
Interactive - has gone quiet (and may even have gone out of business)
and
I've heard no more about it. Of course, this means that a potential
license
is up for grabs again to serious bidders....  :)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Roles of various ship classes Next: Re: Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention - Call for Par