Prev: Re: Testing Next: RE: How a minature should look

Re: Testing

From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:32:22 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: Testing

Heh heh.  Around here we usually have a few feet of snow by this time
(according to my observation anyways).	But because of this year's El
Nino
weather, it's sunny and a balmy -10 degrees!

-
							=     =
Due to a mix-up in urology,				|^^^^^|
orange juice will not be served this morning... 	|^^^^^|
							|_____|
-