Prev: B5W Minature Quality Next: Re: FT Campaign

Re: B5W Minature Quality

From: "I had no idea that Jay Leno's chin had such magical powers." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:30:16 -0600
Subject: Re: B5W Minature Quality

Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

> The Babylon 5 Wars miniatures should also work fine for FT. However I
was
> disappointed in the quality. The minis don't even fit on the stands
without
> glue. I miss the quality of the SFB minis. They just pressed onto the
> stands. The detail on the B5W minis also seems lacking. The amount of
mold
> marks and flash is very high. I would like other peoples input. Am I
> expecting too much, or has my shop just gotten a bad run of product.

	What you've got is a bad production run.  The first run of the
the B5W
minis were made by Bad Dog Designs.  Agents of Gaming just recently
terminated their association with them because of the quality of their
minis.	For a short time, Reaper stepped in to help them cast the
fighter minis they need for their box sets.  Right now, AoG has put
together their own casting house from which they plan on putting out the
next run of ships.
	The next release, which is supposed to be next month, will
include all
of the capital ships from the boxed set and a re-modeled Sharlin that is
supposed to have more detail.

--
Happy Holidays,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and for you atheists:  "Have
a nice day."

	--Charlie Sykes

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: B5W Minature Quality Next: Re: FT Campaign