Prev: FT Campaign Next: Re: B5W Minature Quality

B5W Minature Quality

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 07:55:15 -0800
Subject: B5W Minature Quality

The Babylon 5 Wars miniatures should also work fine for FT. However I
was
disappointed in the quality. The minis don't even fit on the stands
without
glue. I miss the quality of the SFB minis. They just pressed onto the
stands. The detail on the B5W minis also seems lacking. The amount of
mold
marks and flash is very high. I would like other peoples input. Am I
expecting too much, or has my shop just gotten a bad run of product.

Scott Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com
----
*Seasons greetings from all of us at Center Line Wheels *

Prev: FT Campaign Next: Re: B5W Minature Quality