Prev: Re: Assembling NAC Next: Non-combat craft

Re: Assembling NAC

From: Surrender?? You tell them they're on the Naughty List! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 11:20:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Assembling NAC

>This is one of the great things about SF models (at least those that
aren't
>copies of things in films or TV)  - no-one can tell you there is a
right or
>wrong way for them to look! A lot of the FT models (not just the
Kra'Vak)
>can be assembled in a number of ways, and we're quite happy for people
>do this.

Here here. I've taken and modified a few of my NAC CVLs by adding bits
and
pieces from leftover stuff from my larger NSL ships - and have put or
not
put various stuff on various ships that have come with the packages (eg,
the
NSL dreadnoughts and the like), to give them that 'unique within the
class'
look. For the most part they look really well with the new additions
(only
can't figure how to use those thin 'wing' things that come with the NSL
ships;
don't like 'em where they're supposed to be, but can't 'work' them
anywhere
else very easily).

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Assembling NAC Next: Non-combat craft