Prev: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust Next: Re: Cloaking, an alternate system

Face to Face FT

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 13:04:11 -0500
Subject: Face to Face FT

I have been successful in introducing Full
Thrust to a number of people at work.  Since
the rules are quite simple, I can explain them
easily for a new player and play an obviously
imbalanced scenario to introduce the movement
and combat system.

One good scenario is a Klingon Bird-of-Prey
ambush against a Federation Heavy Cruiser, with
the Bird-of-Prey in the rear arc of the Cruiser.
I have a number of Star Trek MicroMachines of
these figures and can complete a game in about
20 minutes during lunch.

If you get vaporized the first game, they'll
want to play again....	; )

Klingon BoP
Mass 14, FTL, Thrust 8, 2xA Batt(F), 1 C Batt (P/F/S)

Federation Heavy Cruiser
Mass 34, FTL, Thrust 6, 2xA Batt(F),
4xB Batt (P/F, F/S, P/A, S/A), Level-1 screen

Jon

Prev: Re: (Dumb question) Logistics in Full Thrust Next: Re: Cloaking, an alternate system