Prev: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? Next: Re: Fleet Spacing

B5 Project: The EF Sourcebook

From: David Petterson <petto@u...>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:52:57 +1100
Subject: B5 Project: The EF Sourcebook

Hiya all,

	For the aussies on the list, Games Paradise in Sydney has a few
copies
left of this sourcebook.  Having read it, and not played yet, but
eagerly
devouring it, I send a hearty "Well Done" to Jon Tuffley.  Looks like
another good fun game.

	Congratulations aside, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas
on using
this movement system in B5 Wars?  I quite like this game, but I am also
attracted to the complexity of B5 Wars, but detest the whole hex grid
system.... and as I am kinda useless at figuring this stuff out myself?
If
the list is not interested in this, coz it is off topic, would anyone
mind
sending me some ideas privately, i.e. to petto@usa.net	  Although, I
would
have to say, I am more likely to just use the system in this book, than
modified B5 Wars one.  Anyways, back to your regular programming.

David Petterson.

Life is a tragedy to those who feel
A comedy to those who think

	- Denton

Prev: Re: A Full Thrust Font for Ship Design? Next: Re: Fleet Spacing