Prev: Re: Adam Delafield ship design Next: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:17:57 +1100
Subject: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

Hi everyone,

<deep breath, here goes>

Well after pondering for some time, and pouting about the lack of
information about Stargrunt on the web (yes, I know there are pages)
I've
put together an Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site.

http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrunt

There's not a hell of a lot there yet, and the site is, as always, under
construction (if it's linked, it's there - if it's not linked, well, you
can
guess it's not there!).

What I _am_ looking for is submissions! Submissions! Submissions! Full
credit will be given, naturally. I am going through my backlog of
Mailing
List stuff and talking to some people individually, but anyone else who
has
Stargrunt material of any sort (even fiction - working on THAT page!)
and
would like to share it, please don't hesitate to email me!

jsadler@earthling.net

Looking forward to hearing from all the 'grunts.. :)

Jeremy Sadler
----
Jeremy M. Sadler
jsadler@earthling.net

Prev: Re: Adam Delafield ship design Next: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships