Prev: Re: SV: SV: What makes a Capital ship Capital? Next: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site

Re: Adam Delafield ship design

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 21:19:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Adam Delafield ship design

In message <199712042136_MC2-2ACA-12DC@compuserve.com> Brian Bell
writes:
> Jon Tuffley,
> I was going through the Full Thrust Ship Registry and found this
design b> y
> Adam Delafield. Perhaps you could re-work it for FTFB and include a
note
> about Adam.

The ship is very Adam. It is not at all a weenie design, since it
carries many single-arc B-batteries, which are not often found in
anybodies design specs, nor is it an odd-thrust capital. It is a
broadside ship, and the stats reflect the visual appearance of the
model that it represents.

I don't think that it is a very appropriate design for inclusion
in the FTFB. It is based off of a GW model, which would be an odd
thing to put in a book of designs for GZG ships. I do understand
the sentiment, of course.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: SV: SV: What makes a Capital ship Capital? Next: Stargrunt II Unofficial Web Site