Prev: SV: One shot-kill weapons Next: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

From: Brian <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 10:22:04 -0800
Subject: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships

At the heart of the matter is a different interpretation
of how cloaked ships move. We always have the player
write out orders, at the time of cloaking, for all turns
he will be cloaked (implying that the cloaked ship is
sensor blind) . I believe from your post you allow him
to write orders for the cloaked ship each turn (implying
that the cloaked ship can see through the cloaking
field, but others cannot see into it). Your answer is
correct for your interpretation of the rules and mine is
correct for our interpretation of the rules.
--
Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com

Prev: SV: One shot-kill weapons Next: Re: Boarding Ships and Landing Ships