Prev: RE: FT PBEM for DS/SG Next: RE: Background: What do we want & When

Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

From: "I hate the jungle. I hate the thorns, and the bugs, and all the unknown scary things" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 07:46:19 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Earthforce Sourcebook is in!

>Hmmm.. anyone got rules for Missiles in B5?I have a sudden itching to
>recreate 'Endgame' now I've seen it on a big TV with surround sound...

You prolly have to wait for the Narn-Centauri Conflict module. I
understand
there's supposed to be a missile boat in there (am I remembering
correctly,
Warleader W'Kan?)

Mk
-
ENEMY WANTED: Mature, lone, North American superpower seeks hostile
nation
for arms racing, third world conflicts, threat inflation, mirror-imaging
and general bellicose posturing. Must be sufficiently menacing to
frighten
more money from Congress. Nuclear capability preferred, chem-bio or
near-nuclear considered. Technologically backward, yet fierce applicants
will also be considered. Must be able to taunt, harangue and bluster in
local
and international media markets. Location: Earth, anywhere, preferrably
near
strategic petroleum deposits, major population or economic centers.
Please
reply with picture of chanting troops, tank battalions, atrocities,
screaming
fighters, etc, to: The Pentagon, Washington, D.C., U.S.A. Pre-emptive
attacks
welcomed. Please, no micro-cell terrorists.

Prev: RE: FT PBEM for DS/SG Next: RE: Background: What do we want & When