Prev: The letter H (was: sub/unsub Next: Re: The letter H (was: sub/unsub

Re: Gunboats in FT...

From: "Bill Wellings" <mr_turnip64@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 02:51:34 PST
Subject: Re: Gunboats in FT...

I couldn't agree more with what David said below. I love the kind of
Napoleonic Sea Battle Feel to the game; SuperHeavy Dreadnoughts
exchanging broadsides and all that kind of thing. Sure, a realistic (!)
21st century space combat game might well be fighter oriented, but I
still don't use them as much as some people.

The fact is that they're just too good; and being fed up with my
dreadnoughts being taken out by swarms of heavy and torpedo fighters I
have resorted to having a small fleet of frigates with 2 ADAF systems
each; this seems to do the trick!

Tip for the Day:  Broadside of Pulse Torpedo Launchers